Join us on an exciting guided walking tour that uncovers the hidden treasures of Miksa Róth's stunning mosaics scattered throughout the vibrant streets of Budapest!
Our journey begins at Fővám Square, where we delve into the heart of the city to explore the captivating mosaic works that even the most discerning eye may not recognize. As we meander along the city's historic paths, we'll unravel the life and legacy of Miksa Róth, gaining insight into both his personal and professional world. Along the way, you'll gain a deep appreciation for the intricate art of mosaic-making, learning about the fascinating process behind these mesmerizing creations.
From Fővám Square to the enchanting Parisi Passage, our tour promises to reveal the artistic brilliance and hidden gems of Miksa Róth's mosaic masterpieces that grace Budapest's streets.
Ticket price: 2000 HUF
Tickets can only be purchased in advance, online!
The language of the tour is English.
Ticket purchase: https://rothmuzeum.jegyx1.hu/eloadas/2832/the-marvellous-mosaics-of-miksa
Maximum capacity: 15 people
Tour guide: Mária György
Meeting point for the tour: Budapest, Fővám square 4, 1056
Ending point for the tour: Budapest, Ferenciek square 10, 1053
- Tickets for museum city tours can only be purchased in advance, online.
- If someone cannot participate in the tour, they can exchange their ticket for a future date. In such cases, please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tours will be conducted even in adverse weather conditions. In case of extreme weather, any changes will be communicated on the museum's Facebook page (rothmuzeum).
- If someone doesn't arrive at the meeting point on time, they should contact the tour guide at the mobile phone number provided in the program before the tour's scheduled start time.
- For more information about the tours, you can contact email@example.com.
Contact and further information: firstname.lastname@example.org