- Full price ticket 1000 HUF
- Student ticket (between 6-26 years of age) 500 HUF
- Reduced ticket (between 62-70 years of age) 500 HUF
- Guided tour (for groups, in English) 10000 HUF*
English and Hungarian guided tours are available on request.
- Please register for them at least two weeks before the wished date.
- English guided tour: 10000 HUF/group*
- For guided tours please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*For groups between 1-20 person. Entrance ticket is needed by each participant. The fee for over 20 people is 500 HUF per person.
To all exhibitions only for citizens of the European Economic Area:
- children under the age of 6
- holders of ICOM and ICOMOS Card
- disabled visitors one attendant
- holders of EMMI tickets
- members of national civil organisations which are connected to museums and other public collections and which have at least 400 members
- teachers employes in elementary or secondary education holding international pedagogue ID
- senior citizens over the age of 70
All visitors on 15 March, 20 August and 23 October, people aged between 18-26 and children under the age of 18 with two close relatives when visiting on the first Sunday of each month (for citizens of Hungary or of another EEA country).